Skip to main content

Getting older way too fast..


The moment you realize you're actually getting older.. your priorites, thoughts and mindset starts changing up on you, telling you what you need to do, where you need to be.. gradually.., without even asking for your permission.. Like why??  I mean don't get me wrong I'm adjusting to it, the change and all, but make it stop.. I need more time, you know like backdated time, maybe like a yr or a couple more years.. cause.. I'm not ready..  not ready.. to grow up... YET...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Failure, Multiple Treasures

she stumbled and fell, in the midst of her peers... They laughed and stared, as she struggled to raise her head ... They murmur and whisper Oh what a shameful picture She can’t rise up and face her fear Not even worthy enough to raise a cheer. She is a failure, can never be treasured She was as bright as gold, but never dared to be bold She is a hidden pearl, never broke out of her shell She is good for nothing... matter of fact she will never stand to be something. Tears rained down her eyes  She hated these lies Single lies without a worthy price She stood up with FIRE and yelled... LIAR. I am something, the Lord created me to be something I am a shining star, the Lord has brought me this far I have risen up; the Lord has filled my cup I fear nothing; the Lord has showered me with his blessing I am not a hidden pearl; I am his chosen girl. Her confidence created desire, desire to be like her Who is your Lord?  May we please come

Been very Busy!!! :(

So... I just got a new job, I know that's a good thing right?.. but imagine coming home everyday with sore feet.... yea that's a "No..No!!!!" I haven't been writing poems for sometime, due to my crazy shifts at work, and the little project I've been working on *can't say much* but y'all will get the hint soon... Hope you all like what I have so far.. I'm still young at this so stay with me and watch me grow.... your support is very much appreciated... Have a great day:-) Yours Truly, Helga